Belonging to the family of JUVÉDERM® products, JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® is an innovative filler specifically designed to enhance the appearance of the lips and reduce fine lines around the mouth. Approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in late 2016, JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® can create smooth, beautiful results that may last for up to a year!
What are the benefits of JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®?
Some of the many benefits offered by JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® include:
- Add volume to the lips for a fuller, more youthful appearance
- Create an enhanced appearance to the lips with softer, more subtle results and without an “overly augmented” look
- Minimize fine lines around the mouth for smoother, more refreshed-looking skin
- The effects may last up to a year in many patients, making this treatment one of the longest-lasting dermal fillers of its kind
- VOLBELLA® is made as pain-free as possible with the addition of a lidocaine anesthetic which is mixed into the JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® solution
During your initial consultation here at our practice, we will talk with you about your needs and help you determine whether JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® is the best option for your ultimate goals.
What does the procedure involve?
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® is composed of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found within the human body. The makeup of VOLBELLA® is softer and smoother than other dermal fillers, allowing it to provide more subtle, smoother results. The solution is injected into the treatment areas with a very fine needle. The solution’s lidocaine element should serve as an effective anesthetic and enhance your comfort during the procedure. Depending on your unique needs, the entire treatment can typically be performed in as little as 30 minutes.
What about the recovery process?
Most patients are able to resume normal daily activities right after treatment, making VOLBELLA® an ideal “lunchtime” procedure. Some mild swelling and bruising can be expected; however, these effects should dissipate quickly. The results of JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® should be visible almost immediately after treatment and may last for up to one year. Patients who would like to maintain the effects for even longer periods can often benefit from occasional “touch-up” treatments.
If you would like to learn more about the advanced JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® solution, or if you would like to schedule a consultation to find out whether this procedure is the best option for your needs, please contact us today.